- Aquatic Farming Methods: Hatchery, Nutrition and Feed Management
- Fish Habitat, Ecology and Conservation
- Comparative Biology of Aquatic Species
- Aquaculture Related Diseases and Health Management
- Aquaponics- Planning, Construction and Maintainance
- RAS- Recirculating Aquaculture Systems
- Aquatic Biology- Immunology, Physiology, Toxicology
- Diversification in Aquaculture
- Aquaculture Environment Interactions – Measuring, Modelling and Mitigation
- Aquaculture Law and Policy
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective OMICS International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref.
See more at: http://aquaculture-fisheries.conferenceseries.com/